Brugmann ADCOMBINES UPPER ENERGY SAVINGS WITH INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
The profile of the Brugmann AD series with a construction depth of 73 mm, combines superior energy savings with the innovative waterproofing technology at the highest level and is ideal for passive houses. Heat losses are reduced with the special optimized frame, which has thermally improved sealing, in combination with the triple glazing.
The Brügmann AD series of frames by SALAMANDER, offers the following advantages:
• Large collection of impressive special coating colors.
• Long lasting resistance to adverse weather conditions (Rosenheim ift certificates)
• Large energy savings (Uf from 1.3 W / (m2K)
• Extremely large construction depth (from 73mm to 82 mm)
• Environmentally friendly
• Number of booths: 5 booths
• Construction frame thickness: 73mm
• Sheet construction thickness: 82mm
• Glazing up to 48 mm
• Thermal permeability coefficient: Uf = 1.3 W / (m2 * K)
• Sound insulation up to 46 dB
• Wind permeability (EN12211): Class B3
• Burglar protection: Category 2