Streamline SL 76DESIGNED TO BE ABLE TO COOPERATE HARMONIALLY WITH THE REST OF THE AREA EMPHASIZING THE SINGLE APPEARANCE
The Streamline SL 76 system is the perfect choice for those who value elegance in their home. The Streamline SL 76 combines the highest levels of safety, thermal insulation and sound insulation. In addition, SALAMANDER sets new standards in durability and ease of care. Everything you need to feel comfortable at home, in any way.
The SALAMANDER Streamline SL 76 is the ideal choice for anyone who wants to make their home a unique masterpiece. A variety of geometric profiles available for the selection of even the most demanding manufacturer. It also ensures increased comfort and significantly reduced energy consumption. The latest technology with a system of 5 chambers, construction depth of 76 mm and two levels of sealing. Streamline SL 76 promises optimal thermal insulation and high levels of safety.
• Number of booths: 5 booths
• Construction frame thickness: 76mm
• Sheet construction thickness: 82mm
• Glazing up to 48 mm.
• Thermal Coefficient: Uf=1,3 W/(m2*K)
• Sound insulation up to 46 dB
• Wind permeability (EN12211): Class C2
• Burglar protection: Category 2
• Wide range of impressive colors of special coating of ultraviolet repellent film
• Impressive brilliant white color, soft texture of high quality special PVC coating.
• Long lasting weather resistance (Rosenheim ift certificates)
• Environmentally friendly
• Made in Germany.
Thermal permeability coefficient: 90%
Burglar protection: 80%
Sound insulation: 96%
Wind permeability (EN12211): 95%